Welcome to the Central Florida Sailing Club. We’re enthusiasts for sailing boats both big and small. Our home port is Lake Baldwin in Winter Park, FL. Members have frequent opportunities to get out on the water, improve your skills and enjoy the wind. No boat required! The club owns eleven dinghy sailboats for our members use at club events.
- Community Sailing Program
- Race Series on the second Sunday of every month on Lake Baldwin
- Free sails on the first Sunday of every month on Lake Baldwin
- Coastal Cruising, two to three trips every year
- Semi-annual club picnic, aka Spring Fling and Fall Fling
- Regional regattas
- The monthly club meeting is the best place to introduce yourself and join the club.
- Meetings are normally held on the fourth Monday of every month in the Community Room at Orlando Fashion Square Mall from 7 – 8 pm.
- We discuss recent activities, maintenance issues, etc and follow with an educational presentation.
- Check the events calendar for the most up to date information.
- Six Hunter 140
- Three JY 15
- Two Sunfish