Join us for fun and frolicking during the start of the Holiday Season.
- Optional – Bring a gift ($10) for the pirate gift exchange. Have it stolen and you get to steal another!
- Open Bar with Beer & Wine! (also Water and Iced Tea)
- Appetizers – Muffuletta Spring Rolls and Cajun Kettle Wings
- Bienville Salad with burgundy vinaigrette
- Red Beans and Rice with grilled Cajun hot sausage, Andouille Sausage Jambalaya, and Etouffee Shrimp
- Vegetarian option – Rice and Beans will be served separately
- Dessert – Beignets, Bread Pudding topped with Brandy Sauce
- Dress – Holiday dressy/Casual
When: 6:00 pm Sunday December 11, 2016 RSVP by December 5th, 2016
Where: Four Seasons Condo Community Room
200 St. Andrews Blvd.
Winter Park, FL 32792
Cost: $ 20.00 Member $ 25.00 Guest
Please mail your check to:
The Sailing Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 547823
Orlando, FL 32854
Congratulations to Laura, Katie, Hal, Nathan, Alan, Ian, Eleanor, Rebecca, Valia and Kevin for completing the Basic Sailing Course.
October 15, 2016 @ 5:30 PM
Lake Fairview Marina
Enjoy a meal with your fellow sailors and then venture out for a moonlight sail around Lake Fairview
The Sailing Club and Lake Fairview Marina provide sailboats (Compact 16’s), 4 Rivers catering including BBQ meats, side dishes, desserts, and drinks
Members and guests need to provide a PFD(life jacket) and flashlight(no exceptions)
Members $ 10.00
Guest $ 12.00
RSVP by October 11th to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the number of members and guests attending.
Congratulations to David, Matthew, Paul, Tom, Denis and Garett for completing the Basic Sailing Course in May!
Congratulations to Jeremy, Nathan, Warren, Maria, Bernie, Terese and Mary for completing the Basic Sailing Course in April!
SPRING FLING !!
March 13, 2016 @ 12:30
Enjoy a meal with your fellow sailors and then race them around the course
Club provides hamburgers, hot dogs, and drinks
Members and guest provide a side dish or a dessert
Members $ 5.00
Guest $ 8.00
RSVP by March 11 to email@example.com