The Sailing Club sails on Lake Baldwin in Winter Park, FL. We run regular events including open sailing, race day, the Community Sailing Program and more. Members have frequent opportunities to get out on the water, improve their skills and enjoy the wind. No boat required! The club owns nine dinghy sailboats for our members use at events. There are also regular social events including picnics and the popular moonlight sail on Lake Fairview. Club members also organize many sea voyages, from Tampa Bay to Greece to Italy. Welcome to our sailing community!
Community Sailing Day
Every March we kickoff the new season by inviting all of the not yet sailors in the community to take a 20 minute ride in one of our dinghies. Your instructor will explain as much or as little about sailing as you’re interested in. Our next community sailing day will be on March 5th 2023.
Disappointingly, we had to cancel Community Sailing Day for March 5th because of unsafe conditions at Lake Baldwin. https://www.orlando.gov/Parks-the-Environment/Lakes-and-Rainfall/Lake-Alerts/Lake-Alert-Lake-Baldwin
- Community Sailing Program
- Race Series on the second Sunday of every month on Lake Baldwin
- Open sailing on the first Sunday of every month on Lake Baldwin
- Moonlight sails on Lake Fairview
- Semi-annual club picnic
- Christmas Party
- Regional regattas
- The monthly club meeting is the best place to introduce yourself and join the club.
- Meetings are normally held on the last Thursday of every month at Ala Cart
- We discuss recent activities, maintenance issues, etc and follow with an educational presentation.
- Check the events calendar for the most up to date information.
- Six Hunter 140
- Three JY 15